Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cutesy

*Click the tag for a bigger view*
 
This tutorial was written by Brunette on March 29th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the cute art of Lix you can purchase her art to use for tags atPTE. Lucky you this one is a freebie. YAY Thank you PTE and Lix!

Font of choice
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous collab kit by the wonderfully talented girls over at Pimp my tags with Scraps called Spring Love you can get it here.

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas 700x700 we can always re-size/crop later.

From the polka dot scraps part of the kit open up frame 4 copy and paste it as a new layer re-size it so it fits nicely on the canvas. Take your magic wand select inside the frame then go to selections-modify-expand by 3 then open up a paper of choice I used paper 3. Then go to selections-invert and hit delete, make sure this paper layer is UNDER the frame.

I used ribbon 1 from the kit re-sized it so it fit nicely on the frame and placed it at the top right of the frame. I also used scatter 1, scatter 2 and the water drops placing them in the middle bottom part of the frame.

Now copy and paste your tube as a new layer, I sort of placed her so she was sitting on top of scatter 1 element. Add a drop shadow.

Now in a font of choice add your name I used a gradient of two colors from the tag but that is up to you how you want to do yours. Add a gradient glow and a drop shadow. Settings I used shown in the screen-shot below.
 
 

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers