Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Garden


You'll need a tube of choice.
 I am using the gorgeous art of Tatjana Willms you can purchase tubes to use for tags here.

Font of choice.

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

A kit of choice I am using part of a fab kit from the girls over at Pimp my tags with Scraps called Spring Love. I am using Pimp'd Designz portion.

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas 700x700 we can alway scrop/re-size later.

Now open up frame 4 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Take your magic wand and click inside the frame then go to selections-modify-expand by 4. Now open up a paper of choice I used paper number one then selections-invert and on the paper layer hit delete. Move this layer below the frame.

Open up the rainbow element from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer re-size it so it fits nicely then move it below the frame layer BUT above the paper layer. Erase any bits that over hang then duplicate and mirror it.

Open up the greens element from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer on either side of the frame re-size so it fits nicely duplicate and mirror it. Now open up a flower element from the kit I used number 4 and place it at the top of the greens duplicate and mirror.

I used different elements for the tag and just sort of decorated it. I used the bunny and lady bugs. As well as the glitter circle from the kit I used that for the bottom layer then duplicated it and mirrored it, arranging it to my liking.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer re-size it if it doesn't fit nicely. Duplicate it and change the blend mode to soft light and add a drop shadow same as the screen-shot below.

Now we're going to add your name in a font of choice and add a gradient glow shown in the screen-shot below as well as the drop shadow used.







Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.



0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers