Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Enchanting Butterfly


This tutorial was written by Brunette on March 22nd 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Abranda Icle Sisson you can purchase her art to use for tags Up Your Art

Font of choice

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Mask of choice - WSL_Mask208
 I couldn't find but I got it from WEESCOTSLASS she has FAB masks so I am sure if you take a look you'll find one you like.
You can find her blog here.

A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous kit by Sarah over at Pimp my tags with Scraps called Enchanted.

Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas 700x700.

From the kit open up frame 2 take your magic wand and select inside the frame then open up a paper of choice I used paper 8 from the kit. Then go to selections-invert and hit delete move the paper layer below the frame layer.

Open up net one from the kit move it below the frame layer and off to the side a bit.

Open up the branch 1 element from the kit paste it as a new layer arrange it at the bottom of the frame.  I did the same thing with the mushrooms element. Make sure to re-size them so they fit nicely.

Open up the latern from the kit re-size it so it fits nicely and place it on the frame I chose the left top side but placement is up to you.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and arrange to your liking, then add a drop shadow shown in the screen-shot below.



I used paper 3 from the kit pasted it as a new layer and moved it to the very bottom of the pallette. Then added a mask.

Now we're going to add your name in a font of choice, with a gradient glow and a drop shadow setting shown in the screen shot below.







Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.




0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers