Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring In Bloom



This tutorial was written by Brunette on March 28th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Robin McQuay  you can purchase her art to use for tags Up Your Art.
Font of choice

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous kit by Laura of Cinnamon Scraps called Spring Delight you can find out how to purchase this kit on her blog  here.

Ready?

Let's get started!

 Open up a new canvas 700x700 we can always re-size/crop later.

Open up frame 8 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Take your magic wand and select inside the frame layer got to selections-modify-expand by 2 then open up a paper of choice I used paper 21 from the kit. Go to selections-invert and hit delete. Move this paper layer below your frame layer. Select none.

Then I added one of the brushes elements from the kit pasted it as a new layer over the paper layer and deleted what was outside the frame.

Copy and paste your tube. On your frame layer again select inside it with your magic wand and then go to selection-modify-expand by 1 then go back to your tube layer and use your eraser tool to erase what hangs over the frame. Select none.

Then I just used a few elements from the kit to decorate the tag.

Now in a font of choice add your name with a gradient glow and a drop shadow. Settings I used shown in the screen-shot below.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.





0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers