Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Days



This tutorial was written by Brunette on July 22nd 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the awesome art of DL Norton. You can purchase his art for signature tags at Up Your Art.
AND while you're there be sure to check out the other awesome artists there!

Fonts of choice
Mask of choice
I used mask 219 from Weescotslass creations which you can find on her blog here.

A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous  kit called Summer Time by Polkadot Scraps.  You can find this kit over at Pimp my Tags with Scraps store and the kit can be found here.

Ready?

This is a VERY simple tutorial but with many possibilities!

Let's get started!

Open up a 700 x 700 canvas you can always re-size or crop it later.

Open up paper 5 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Now add your mask then merge group. Add a new layer and flood fill with white merge group and make sure this layer is below the masked paper layer you just did.

Next I just added a bunch of things from the kit to decorate it this depends on what kit you and tube you use. The tube I used came with a few layers so it gave me more options.
I used the tree from the kit, the duck floatie, the beach ball and the sun.

I arranged them all around the tube and made her look like she was lounging in the sun.
Copy and paste your tube duplicate it and change the blend mode to soft light then add a drop shadow.

Add your name in a font of choice I used one called Arctic. Add a drop shadow.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers