Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spunky


*Click the tag for a bigger view*

This tutorial was written by Brunette on April 26th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Tyson McAdoo you can purchase his art for tags here at MPT.

 And while you're there be sure to check out all the other fab artists there as well!

Fonts of choice - I am using Herencia and ohlala for the copyright.
 
Collab Templates by Tonya and Kat over on the Creative Misfits Blog here.

Be sure to check out all the other fab stuff our members create!

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous Free kit by Laura of Cinnamon Scraps called Spunky, you can find out how to purchase this kit from her blog here.
Ready?
 
Let's get started!

Open up the template shift + D duplicates the whole thing then close out the original.
I closed off the half tone layer because I am using an element from the kit. I used brushes1 element from the kit making sure it was on the very bottom of the layer palette, re-size a little if you need to.

On the aqua oval layer go to selections-select all-float-defloat open up a paper of choice I used paper 4 from the kit then selections-invert and hit delete, close off the original oval layer.

On the pink glitter oval go to selections-select all-float-defloat add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice I used red. Then add some noise, close off the original oval layer.

On the squiggle back 4 layer selections-select all-float-defloat add a new layer and flood fill with white, add some noise and a drop shadow. Repeat this step for the other squiggle back layers.

On the pink oval layer go to selections-select all-float-defloat open up a paper of choice I used paper 6 from the kit then go to selections-invert and hit delete, close off the original oval layer.

On the pixel text layer go to selections-select all-float-defloat add a new raster layer and with your paint brush color in the pixel words with a color the matches your tube I used red. Close off the original pixel text layer.

On the word-art layers selections-select all-float-defloat add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice I used red again. Close off the original word-art layers.

I used the little winged heart from the kit re-sized it and placed it on the right side of the template.

Now copy and paste your tube duplicate it then go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur- 3 change change the blend mode of that layer to overlay and added a drop shadow to the original tube layer.

Add your name in a font of choice add a gradient glow and a drop shadow settings shown in the screen-shot below.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers