Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 18, 2011

My Heart








*Click the tag for a bigger view*

This tutorial was written by Brunette on April 18th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Sara Butcher. You can purchase tubes for tags at CDO. Mine was purchased at CILM when they were open but she has since moved to Creative Designs Outlet. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us Sara!

Font of choice

Mask of choice

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous kit by Laura of Cinnamon Scraps called My Secret Garden. You can find out how to purchase her kits on her blog here.
Be sure to check out all her other gorgeous kits too!


Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas 700x700 we can always re-size/crop it later.

Open up a paper of choice I used paper 24 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer and add your mask. Repeat this with another paper of choice I used paper 23 from the kit. Duplicate both masked layers and mirror them arrange them to your liking.
Open up the circles scatters from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer re-size if you need to.

I also added word-art from the kit and re-sized it so it fit nicely.
Now we're going copy and paste your tube as a new layer, duplicate it and change the blend mode to screen lower the opacity a bit.

Add your name in a font of choice with a gradient glow and a drop shadow settings shown in the screen-shot below.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers