Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Hero

 
 
 
*Click the tag for a bigger view*

This tutorial was written by Brunette on April 13th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the fabulous art of Wendy Gerber. You can purchase tubes for tags at PTE. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with is Wendy!.

This tutorial is dedicated to all our heroic troops past, present and future. Thank you for all you do for all of us, you are our heros.

Font of choice
Mask of choice

A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous kit by Candy Treats called Hero which you can purchase over at Twilight Scraps.


Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new canvas 700x700 we can always re-size/crop it later.
Open up a frame from the kit I chose to use CT frame 3 from the kit, copy and paste it as a new layer on your canvas. With your magic wand click inside the frame selections-modify-expand by 3 then open up a paper of choice I used paper 5 from the kit then selections-invert and hit delete. DO NOT deselect yet copy and paste your tube as a new layer mine is a close up which came with the tube but any tube will do and hit delete again. Duplicate it and change the blend mode to soft light.

Next I added the dogstring tag from the kit copy and pasted it as a new layer on my canvas and moved it up to the left top corner. Then I took the paper clip from the kit moved it so it looked like it was holding the tag on the frame and used my eraser tool to erase the inner part of the paper clip to help with the effect of it holding it on the frame.

I took the hero 2 element from the kit placed it at the bottom of the frame.

Using a paper of choice I used grungy paper 3 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer and move it to the very bottom of the palette then added a mask.

In a font of choice add your name I rotated it so it was on the tag on the dog tags then add a drop shadow. My setting shown in the screen-shot below.


Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers