Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sunset Fay


*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on November 10th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Camilla Drakenborg. You can purchase her art for signature tags at Up Your Art HERE.
Be sure to check out all the other great artists there!



Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Halo Hand Letter for the name.

 A kit of choice I am using part of a AWESOME collab kit by the girls at Pimp My Tags With Scraps which is called Girls of Pimp my tags with scraps which you can purchase HERE.
I am using Polka-dot Scraps portion.


Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Xero - Radiance
Mura Meister's - Copies
Mask of choice - mine is from weescottlass creations which you can find HERE.
I used mask number 219 you'll see on the right side they are bundled in bulk downloads :)

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new 700x700 transparent canvas I always crop it later so it will be smaller I just like enough room to work.
From the kit open up frame 2 copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, re-size it a little if you need to.  Now we're going to take the magic wand and click INSIDE the frame then to go selections-modify-expand by 3 then open up a paper I uses paper 11 from the kit copy and past it as a new layer. Now go to selections-invert and hit delete move this layer below the frame. DO NOT deselect yet. Open up your tube copy and paste it as a new layer then go to Mura Meister's - Copy and I used the wallpaper settings just leave the numbers as is. Now you should have a bunch of parts of your tube in the circle, you can deselect it now.  Duplicate it and change the blend mode of the top layer to overlay, then I added Xero Radiance you can just click random a few times to get a setting you like, it sort of depends on the colors in your tube.

Open up leave 4 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas now I made it so it went around the circle frame. So I had to re-size it a little then duplicated it and mirrored it, I duplicated it again and rotated it to the left 90 degrees. You can move this layer below the other leave layers so it looks all together or even use your eraser tool to remove some of it.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, mine was not a full tube only half which is fine cause we're going to decorate the bottom of the frame anyway. Duplicate your tube layer and change the blend mode of the top layer to screen. On the bottom layer of your tube add a drop shadow I used H 2, V 2, Opacity 45 and Blur 4.

I used the bottles from the kit re-sizing them a little so they fit nicely and placed them on the bottom part of the frame and over my tube. Duplicate and mirror. I also used lamp 1 from the kit re-size that a little and move it to the right bottom by the bottles. I used the butterfly at the top right.

Copy and paste a paper of choice I used paper 11 from the kit move this layer to the bottom of all your layers. You can re-size it a little then add the mask,  open up another paper I used paper 8 repeat the same steps. Now change the blend mode of this paper layer to Luminace L.

Now in your font of choice we're going to add your name along with a gradient glow and a drop shadow. The drop shadow is the same as mentioned earlier. My gradient glow settings are shown in the screen-shots below. Then change the blend mode to Luminance L.



Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on facebook if you have a facebook account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers