Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 7, 2011

Secret Garden

 
 
*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on November 7th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Alena Lazareva. You can purchase her art for signature tags at Up Your Art HERE.

Be sure to check out all the other great artists there!



Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Jenna Sue for the name.

 A gorgeous FTU kit by Wicked Princess Scraps which you can download as an exclusive kit on facebook for the AOG page HERE.
You can find more info about this page and what it is about HERE


Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new 700x700 transparent canvas I always crop it later so it will be smaller I just like enough room to work.

Open up the circle scalloped Frame copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Now take your magic wand and click INSIDE the frame then to go selections-modify-expand by 3 now open up a paper of choice I used paper 11 from the kit. Copy and paste that as a new layer re-sizing it so it fits nicely then to go selections-invert and hit delete. Move this layer BELOW the frame if its not already there.

Now we're going to open up the wooden trunk from the kit, copy and paste that as a new layer ABOVE the frame layer. Re-size it a little to fit nicely then open up your tube copy and paste it as a new layer over the wooden trunk. Duplicate the tube layer then go to Adjust-Blur-Gaussian blur set to 3 then change the blend mode of this layer to soft light and lower the opacity a little.

Next I copied and pasted the grass and tree1 onto my canvas re-sized them a little and placed them where they looked best. With the tube I am using it comes with extra layers, I used one of the layers that had leaves and pasted it below everything BUT the frame. I think that gave it a nice touch.

Now we're going to add your name in a font of choice make sure to use a light color I used pink. I added some noise to do that go to Adjust-add/remove noise-add noise - uniform and monochrome checked -noise at 50 percent. Then add a gradient glow settings I used shown in the screen-shot below. Add a drop shadow I used H 2, V 2, Opacity 45, Blur 4 then changed the blend mode to Luminance L.
 

 

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on facebook if you have a facebook account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers