Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love You


*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on November 17th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using the a tube by PinupToons. You can purchase his art for signature tags at Creative Design Outlet HERE.
Be sure to check out all the other great artists there!



Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Jenna Sue for the name.

 A kit of choice I am using part of a AWESOME collab kit by the girls at Pimp my Tags with Scraps which is called Girls of Pimp my tags with scraps which you can purchase HERE.
I am using TammyKats portion.

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Mask of choice - mine is from weescottlass creations which you can find HERE.
I used mask number 219 you'll see on the right side they are bundled in bulk downloads :)

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up a new 700x700 transparent canvas I always crop it later so it will be smaller I just like enough room to work.

Open up doodleframe 3 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Now take your magic wand and select INSIDE the frame then go to selections-modify-expand by 3 then open up a paper of choice I used the purple scratchy paper then paste it as a new layer, go to selections invert and hit delete. DO NOT deselect yet. Open up your tube mine came with a close up but you don't really need one, copy and paste it in the frame arrange it how you want and hit delete again. Duplicate and mirror this layer, merge them together and duplicate change the blend mode of the top layer to soft light and the bottom layer to Luminance L.

I used the heart 4 element and the purple flower elements from the kit the heart I re-sized a little to fit nicely. Arranage them on the frame one on each side.

Now pick another paper of choice I used paper 2 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas and move it to the very bottom, then add your mask which I provided the link for above. Now I took the black glitter trim from the kit copy and pasted it on the canvas above the paper we just added a mask to, duplicate it several times enough to cover the the masked paper. Merge them together and then add the same mask, merge group then I added a little noise and change the blend mode to hardlight.

Now you can copy and paste your main tube as a new layer at the top of the palette, duplicate it and go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur set to 3 and change then blend mode to overlay add a drop shadow to the bottom copy of the tube. You can also add a drop shadow to the frame layer.

Now in your font of choice we're going to add your name along with a gradient glow and a drop shadow, you can use the same drop shadow you used earlier mine which was H&V 2 Opacity 45 and Blur 4.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on facebook if you have a facebook account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers