Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New PTU Tutorial - Sleepy







*Click the tag for full view*
 

This tutorial was written by Brunette on September 7th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Keith Garvey. You can purchase his art for signature tags at PSP Tubes Emporium. Be sure to check out all the other awesome artists while you're there!

Mine however were bought when he was selling at My PSP Tubes.

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Haven't slept in two days Shadow for the name.

Mask of choice - Mine is from Brutal Designs set 5 which you can find HERE.

Eye Candy - Gradient Glow

A kit of choice I am using part of a AWESOME collab kit by the girls at Pimp my tags with Scraps which is called Girls of Pimp my tags with scraps which you can purchase HERE
I am using Designs by Sarah's portion.


Ready?

Let's get started!

Open a 700x700 transparent canvas we can always re-size it later.

Open up the laptop from Sarah's portion of the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, re-size it a bit if you need to. Then take your selection tool set  on rectangle and draw a rectangle around the gray part in the laptop where photoshop is open. Open up a tube of choice or tubes whichever you want, I used a close up. Copy and paste it as a new layer arrange to your liking then go to selections-invert and hit delete. Duplicate the tube then go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur set to 3 then change the blend mode to overlay. I copied and pasted the white print element from the kit over the tube layer re-size it to it fits nicely.

Next I used a different tube one copied and pasted it as a new layer mine is laying down so I moved her so she was laying on the laptop, duplicate then go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur set to 3 and change the blend mode to overlay. Add a drop shadow, the one I used throughout the tutorial is shown below in screen-shots.

Open up the MP3 player re-size it a little and move it behind your tube layer do the same with the cupcake element.

Open up frame 2 from the kit move it below the laptop move it so it shows at the top and the side a little but not too much.

Open up paper 9 from the kit  copy and paste it as a new layer and move it below your laptop AND the frame you just worked with. Then apply your mask and merge group. Duplicate it then mirror and flip it.

Add your name in a font of choice then add a gradient glow along with a drop shadow my settings shown below.
 
 

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.


0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers