Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New PTU Tutorial - Sexy Devil






*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on September 7th 2011.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using the awesome art of Ismael Rac. You can purchase his art for signature tags at his store HERE.


Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Bauhaus 93 for the name.

Mask of choice - mine is from weescottlass creations which you can find HERE
I used mask number 219 you'll see on the right side they are bundled in bulk downloads :)

Eye Candy - Gradient Glow

For this tag I am using the HD plus pack you can get at Rac's store. You get the tube, a frame, template, a few papers and elements to make a tag. Which is exactly what I did, I love these packs!

Ready?

Let's get started!

Open up the template from the plus pack then to go image canvas size and change the width to 700 and the height to 750.

On the circle frame layer go to selections-select all-float-defloat add a new layer and flood fille with a color of choice, I used white. Then I added some noise to it you can do that by going to adjust-add/remove noise-add noise then play around with your settings, I added mine several times. Then add a drop shadow, the settings I used are the same throughout the tutorial and will be shown in a screen-shot near the bottom of the tutorial.

I deleted the flame layer.

On layer 4 of the template selections-select all-float-defloat open up a paper from the plus pack I used paper 2 then go to selection-invert and hit delete. DO NOT delselect yet open up the close up of your tube or your tube if you don't have a close up copy and paste it as a new layer and hit delete. Select none, duplicate the tube layer and mirror it arrange it in the same place but on the other side of the circle. Merge down and duplicate on the top layer go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur-3 and change the blend mode to soft light. On the original tube layer change the blend mode to screen.

I colorized the horns and tail to red you can do that by going to adjust-hue and saturation- colorize then play around with the settings to get the color you want.

I copied and pasted the cauldron and cupcake from the pack re-sized and arranged them to my liking.

Using paper 8 I copied and pasted it as a new layer moving it below everything and adding my mask then merge group.

Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer ON TOP of everything then duplicate and go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur-3 and change the blend mode to soft light.  Add a drop shadow.

I wrote Sexy Devil in red in a different font and added a gradient glow and drop shadow. Then rotated it 90 degrees to the left.

Add your name in your font then add a gradient glow and drop shadow the settings I used are shown in the screen-shots below.
 
 

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Awesome tut and very easy to follow!!! Thanks so much hon! :)

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers