Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn




*Click the tag for full view*



This tutorial was written by Brunette on October 12th 2012.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using a gorgeous tube by Ismael Rac. You can purchase at his store HERE.
Check out the rest of his beautiful artwork while you're there.

A gorgeous PTU kit by Designs by LK called Autumn Splendor which you can purchase HERE.
Be sure to check out ALL her other awesome kits!

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and Desyrel for the name.

Mask of choice - mine is from Gems Taggin' Scraps which you can find HERE.
I used mask number 8.
Leave some love when you download!

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a 700x700 canvas we can always re-size/crop later.
I like my tags BIG LOL.

Open up frame 1 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer re-size it so it fits nicely. Take your magic wand and click inside the frame then go to selections-modify-expand by 2 then open up a paper of choice from the kit I used paper 12 copy and paste it as a new layer then go to selections-invert and hit delete. Move this layer below the frame.

Open up your tube copy and paste it as a new layer I used the half version for mine so what I did was arranged it to my liking then duplicated it and moved that layer below the frame then used my eraser tool to erase what showed over the frame on the top layer. This way she looks like shes coming out of the frame.  Duplicate the original tube layer change the blend mode to soft light then go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur set to 5.00 do the same for the tube layer under the frame then add a drop shadow to the very bottom tube layer of H 1 V 2 Opacity 60 Blur 4.00 Color Black.

Open up tree 1 element from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer behind your tube but above the frame re-size it so it fits nicely. Add the same drop shadow as you did earlier.

Open up the leaves 2 element from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer arrange it near the bottom left of your frame re-size it again so it fits nicely and apply your drop shadow. I added the owl from the kit here as well with the same drop shadow.

Open up the barrel, apples tin, and cinnamon sticks elements re-size them so they fit nicely and arrange to your liking I rotated the cinamon sticks so they were laying flat. All these elements should be near the bottom right of your frame. Add the same drop shadow as you did earlier.

Open up paper 18 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer arrange it so its the bottom layer and apply your mask. Merge group and arrange to your liking.

Now in your font and color of choice I used a foreground/background gradient for my color then applied a gradient glow my settings shown in the screen-shot below then add the same drop shadow as you've been using all along.




Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on face-book if you have a face-book account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers