Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet Cupcake





*Click the tag for full view*


This tutorial was written by Brunette on August 21st 2012.
 Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.

What you'll need:

You'll need a tube of choice I am using a gorgeous tube by Wendy Gerber.

A gorgeous kit by GrnIz Dezinez called My Sweet Cupcake. Which you can purchase HERE as a collab with the tubes by Wendy Gerber or HERE alone as just the kit.


Mask of choice - mine is by Tonya from Creative Misfits HERE.
I used mask number 2 :)
Make sure you leave some love when you download!

Fonts of choice - I am using a pixel font for the copyright and A&S Black Swan for the name.

Ready?
Let's get started!

Open up a 700x700 canvas we can always re-size/crop later.
I like my tags BIG LOL.

Open up ribbon frame two from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer onto you canvas re-size it so it fits nicely. Now take your magic wand and click inside the frame and go to selections-modify-expand by 3 now open up a paper of choice I used paper 9 copy and paste it as a new layer then go to selections-invert and hit delete. DO NOT deslect it yet. Open up your tube preferably a close up copy and paste it as a new layer and arrange it to your liking then hit delete. Open up another paper I used paper 2 from the kit copy and paste this as a new layer re-size and arrange to your liking then hit delete. Now you can deselect. Leave the bottom paper as it is change the blend mode of your tube layer to screen and duplicate it. Then change the blend mode of the top paper layer to screen.

Now we're gonna have some fun with the elements from the kit! YAY!

Open up the LOVE word-art element copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, re-size it and move it to the top of your frame.

Open up the fairy dust element copy and paste that as a new layer onto your canvas re-size it and place it so its inside the frame where the tube and paper layers are.

Next I used the emo cake and plain cupcake elements re-sized them and arrange them to the bottom left of the frame.

I used a different cupcake and the heart stem 3 element from the kit re-sized them and arranged them to the bottom right of the frame.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer re-size and arrange to your liking, add a drop shadow. 
Mine was
H 2
V 2
Opacity 60
Blur 4.00
Color Black

Open up another paper from the kit I used paper 7 copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas and move it below everything. Apply your mask and merge group. If it is not showing how you'd like around the edges what I do is move that layer to the top then arrange it and move it back down then duplicate it and mirror it or flip it so it does.

Add your name in your font and color of choice then go to selections-select all-float-defloat-modify and expand by 2 add a new layer flood fill it with white or a color of choice then add some noise by going to adjust-add/remove noise-add noise random checked, 36% noise and monochrome checked. DO NOT deslect yet go to modify and expand by 2 again add a new layer and flood fill with the color you used for your name move it below all the name layers and add a drop shadow. Same drop shadow settings as above.

Now go through and add the drop shadow I stated earlier to everything except the LOVE word-art and the tube in the frame, and of course your full tube since we already did that.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

I would LOVE to see your results to any tutorials that you do, you can email results to me or post them on my page on face-book if you have a face-book account.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers