Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Save the Boobies



This tutorial was written by Brunette on October 20th 2010. Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Ismael Rac you can purchase his art to use for tags at his store here. This tube happens to be a freebie! Thanks Ismael!
Eye Candy 4000 (optional)
Xero - Fritillary
Mask of choice
Font of choice
Template 36 by Deb here. Thank you Deb!
A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous kit by TammyKat over at Pimp my tags with Scraps called Feel Your Boobies.

Ready?
Let's get started!


Open up the template and on Raster 1 layer colorize it to a color that matches your tube.
Then on Raster layer 2 selections-select all-float-defloat copy and paste a paper of choice I used the ltpinkplain paper from the kit. Selections-invert and hit delete close off the original layer.

On Raster 4 layer selections-select all-float-defloat add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice. Repeat for the copy of raster 4 layer, then add Xero Fritillary to both layers. I just hit random a few times until I got one that I liked.

I closed off Raster 3 layer and the copy of vector one layer. 

Colorize Raster 6 to the same color as you did earlier to the oval.

Copy and paste your tube of choice duplicate it change the blend mode to soft light on the duplicate copy and add a drop shadow of choice to the original layer.

I used the metallicbow drk pink and the pink flower on the lower part of the tag re-sized them so they fit nicely.

Add your name in a font of choice then add a gradient glow settings shown in the screen shot below, then add a drop shadow.






Open up another paper from the kit I used boobiepaper2 move it to the bottom of the template and add a mask of choice.

Finally add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!
 I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers