Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 3, 2010

♥ My first Kiss ♥

My First Kiss 
This tutorial was written by Brunette on July 3rd 2010. Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need a tube of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Keith Garvey you can purchase his art to use for tags at MPT.
Eye Candy 4000 (optional)
Mask of choice
Font of choice
A kit of choice I am using a gorgeous kit from Sarah over at Pimp my Tags with Scraps called I heart rock.

Ready?
Let's get started!


Open up a new canvas 700x700 you can re-size later.
Open up frame 2 from the kit copy and paste it as a new layer on your canvas.
Now select a paper from the kit I used Paper 6 paste it as a new layer and move below the frame. I took my eraser tool and erased everything that was outside the longest rectangle including what is in the small square.

With your magic wand select inside the smaller square add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice, I used black. Type out words or lyrics of choice I used a song move this layer below the frame layer but above the black then selections-select all-float-defloat-invert and hit delete, that is just so the words are completely in the square.

Open up skull 1 from the kit paste it as a new layer I put it over the smaller one just so it was a little bigger, you don't have to.

Open up another paper from the kit I used Paper 8 paste it as a new layer underneath everything so its at the bottom and add a mask then merge group, move it to the left a little. Duplicate and move that one to the right.

Copy and paste your tube of choice if its a half one like mine I just made sure to line it up with the frame and then delete what hung over.

Add your name in a font of choice and use the following gradient glow settings shown in the screen shot below, then add a drop shadow.


Add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!
 I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers