Blogs I ♥

Labels ♥

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ Enchanted ♥

Enchanted
 



This tutorial was written by Brunette on April 24th 2010. Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy and paste my tutorials or claim as your own you may link to them for group challenges.


You'll need an image of choice I am using the gorgeous art of Maxine Gadd you can purchase her art at MPT.
Font of choice.
Eye Candy 4000 (optional)
A kit of choice I am using a beautiful kit from Sarah from Pimp my Tags with Scraps called Enchanted.



Ready? Let's get started!


Open a new Transparent canvas 750x750 (you can always re-size later)
You can flood fill with white, I don't usually because the forums I am in I use .png's and just leave the white background off it depends on what you want.

Now open up Frame 4 from the kit paste as a new layer on your canvas add a drop shadow of choice.

Next we're going to open up your image of choice copy and paste it as a new layer move it below the frame layer. Use your eraser tool to erase any parts hanging over the edge of the frame.

Open up flower 3 from the kit place it over the berries on the leaves that are on the frame re-size so it fits nicely.

Open up charm 2 paste as a new layer then image-mirror and add a drop shadow of choice.

Open up a paper of choice I used paper 2 and applied a mask. Re-sized it bigger so it would fit around the tag nicely.

In a font of choice I used Inspiration add your name then use the following gradient glow settings and add a drop shadow.
 

Add your copyright and license number if applicable save as png or jpeg whichever you prefer and we're done!
 I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it easy to follow.

0 comments:

Facebook

My blinkies ♥

CT ♥

dfip6u
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Followers